Be Yourself

Be Yourself

Dear Friends , 
I'm back. I know I have said this before but this time I have a good excuse for my absence. A week after our fabulous Polyvore rendezvous in NYC I had surgery, not cosmetic but for health reasons. I'm feeling so much better now and I'm glad I did :)
I miss you my friends! Especially my sweet @lidia-solymosi @bestdressx @stream @giko-is-giantsister@rainie-minnie @sylvialucky that are always there to support my work. Btw I'm am beside myself with the number of likes a new followers I have gotten lately. GALS YOU ROCK! Merci beaucoup for your support :)
Later today I'll be posting my super belated and much overdue NYC Polyvore meet up set with the pictures I took. Talking about meet ups ... I'd like to reach to the Polyvore Community in Philadelphia. We might be organizing a meet up here soon and I'd love to know who is interested. 
I have made this set with a new friend that has joined my wardrobe, my awesome @asos boater hat that is just peeeeeerfect for this season! Also featured in this set is this fabulous @dareenhakim clutch. Each metal plaque in her bags showcases a different ancient Arabic symbol. Each of them has a specific meaning related to either good fortune, love, happiness, etc. When I met Dareen back in June, we talked about it and I absolutely loved the idea of carrying a mantra charged with good vibe from its creator wherever you go. I could not afford a purse back then but I will be saving my pennies to finally put my hands on one of these beauties! 

Much Love Xx
Bloggablegirl



Monki stripe top
$19 - monki.com


J Crew long skirt
jcrew.com



Aso
asos.com


SHOPPING BASKET
zara.com

Post a Comment

Visitors

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP