Reading List

Reading List

Just loving the way street style lovers apir a sparkly item with a knit :) This is a trend that I will sure be trying this new year!
Anyway
* What's on your reading list for this year?
I am completely obssesed with Haruki Murakami's books. I have read 3 books so far, and I am currently reading my fourth which is the last one and the longest.
I plan on reading all his books this year.
What about you?



Reading List by bloggablegirl featuring a short sleeve sweater

Acne short sleeve sweater
$80 - thecorner.com

Oasis tweed skirt
$50 - oasis-stores.com

Heel boots
$39 - makemechic.com

Friis Company clutch handbag
€28 - shopfriiscompany.com

Zara wide belt
$30 - zara.com



Post a Comment

Visitors

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP