Airport style inspired by VB

Style at the airport by VB





There is no doubt VB is one chic gal.  I  really like how she keeps reinventing herself without loosing her style . After all personal style is all about reinvention... don't you think?
I made this set thinking about my family and all my friends in the Southern Hemisphere.
As I see the rain fall outside my window...how I wish I was there enjoying the summer time!
Styling with pocket love
BGGXx


Style at the airport by VB by bloggablegirl featuring short jean shorts




Forever21 boyfriend shirt
$15 - forever21.com

Miss Selfridge black blazer
£30 - missselfridge.com

H&M short jean shorts
£9.99 - hm.com

Qupid heel boots
$28 - makemechic.com

Black shoulder bag
£8 - debenhams.com

Black shades
£10 - cxlondon.com

Post a Comment

Visitors

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP