A time to think ...

Hectic time of the Year

Hectic time of the Year by bloggablegirl featuring high heels


It is that time of the year and unfortunately I could not afford to travel  to my country for the holidays. With a 2 week winter break in my hands I'm planning a porpuseful  time of dolce far niente combined with wishful, well- directed thinking. I intend to start the new year with fresh thoughts, projects, soul resolutions and  open heart. 
What about you? What are you up to these days?

On a different note, the beautiful skirt featured in this set is one of my recent purchases from www.romwe.com . It is so unique! I have already wore it with  a black sweater, opaque black tights and booties like the ones feature here.  It looks fantastic! 
Much love
BGG Xx

Post a Comment

Visitors

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP