First Snow

First Snow

We are having the first real snow here in Philadelphia. I looks great outside! All white...it's too cold though, I'm so glad I did not have to work.
For some strange reason I couldn't help but thinking about this EE Cummings poem today...maybe the white covered buildings outside? A nostalgic feeling creeping up on me? Anyway enjoy Xx
since feeling is first
who pays any attention
to the syntax of things
will never wholly kiss you;

wholly to be a fool
while Spring is in the world

my blood approves,
and kisses are a better fate
than wisdom
lady i swear by all the flowers. Don't cry
- the best gesture of my brain is less than
your eyelids' flutter which says
we are for each other: then
laugh, leaning back in my arms
for life's not a paragraph

and death i think is no parenthesis


First Snow by bloggablegirl featuring flat leather boots


Wildfox Couture white t shirt
$79 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Khaki cardigan
$59 - romwe.com

Uniqlo sweater
£15 - uniqlo.com

Twill pants
$83 - builtbywendy.com

Cole Haan flat leather boots
$148 - endless.com

Drawstring backpack
$60 - modcloth.com

Post a Comment

Visitors

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP