Happy Birthday Capricorn gals!

Are you a Capricorn?

Symbol: The Goat

Traits: Mature, Practical, Ambitious, Strong

Colors: Black, Dark Gray, Brown

Fashionable Capricorns: Zooey Deschanel, Sienna Miller, Kate Bosworth
•Capricorns tend to stick with a neutral color palette and like vintage-inspired pieces.
•This sign likes a no-frills wardrobe and is all about pieces that are both comfortable and functional.
•Capricorn girls like simple silhouettes and a look that exudes understated elegance.

I'm an aquarius actually but I love, love my Capricorn gals. I can always count on them and they embrace my share of crazyness with open arms :)


Are you a Capricorn? by bloggablegirl featuring a herringbone blazer

Post a Comment

Visitors

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP