I'm Through with Love

I'm Through with Love














Marilyn was a remarkable woman. She had to play the role of the sexy, dumb blonde for the media so many times, that most people believed the impersonation was the real her. Nothing further from the truth, she was indeed, an intelligent red-haired wild girl who most times fell for the wrong man.
RIP dear Miss. Monroe, you , your iconic red lipstick and the quotes from the real you, will be never forgotten.

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe


In this set, I tried recreating her glamour with more affordable items. Enjoy Xx

Post a Comment

Visitors

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP