Romance

Romance









Romantic vintage inspired fall look with a little help from Romwe. A nude palette with fall colors like burgundy or brown looks so good...don't you think?
TSOB Xx






Embellished top
$36 - romwe.com

Yellow cape
$59 - romwe.com

Pleated shorts
$27 - romwe.com

Trasparenze bow tight
€15 - pret-a-beaute.com

Brown lace up booties
$4.50 - romwe.com

Heart handbag
$77 - romwe.com

wdn th  – (October 25, 2011 at 8:30 AM)  

how do you post this polyvore to your blog? i already copy the html code but it still didnt work ;(
by the way..

A GREAT OFFER FROM ME!
please follow my blog and i will follow your blog back,
if you follow my blog :

www.seekthesleek.blogspot.com

-i will comment on your posts
-recommend your posts to google
-follow your blog back, of course!
-share your blog to twitter,facebook,etc
-and if you want, you can request me to promote your blog on my blog (if you also want to promote my blog on your blog)

you can have all of that by do the same thing to my blog too!
GUARENTEE!!!!

Bloggablegirl  – (October 25, 2011 at 7:51 PM)  

Hey girl! I tried finding the follow button in your blog and I couldn't :(
About posting to blogger from polyvore
1. Go to your profile's settings and click on the tab thas says SHARING and add blogger to your sharing perferences
2.- Then when you publish a set add blogger to your Quick Sharing with friends preferences.
I hope this helps! Xx

Post a Comment

Visitors

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP